Search results for: 'Erk1/2'
- DiscoveryProbe™ Bioactive Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L10223317 bioactive compounds
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase/Adaptors-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1018A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to tyrosine kinase/adaptors, including ALK, c-MET, VEGFR and Src etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ubiquitination-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1019A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to ubiquitination, including autophagy, proteasome and p97 etc.
- SCH772984Catalog No. :A3805ERK1 and ERK2 inhibitor
SCH772984, identified by an affinity-based mass spectroscopy high-throughput platform, is a novel, potent and ATP-competitive inhibition of ERK1 and ERK2 with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values of 4 nmol/L and 1 nmol/L respectively.
- ML-191Catalog No. :C4786inhibitor of LPI-induced phosphorylation of ERK1/2
- AG-126Catalog No. :C4338ERK1 (p44) and ERK2 (p42) inhibitor
- Ulixertinib (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C3921reversible ERK1/2 inhibitor
- SCH772984 HClCatalog No. :B5866ERK1/2 inhibitor
- SCH772984 TFACatalog No. :B5867ERK1/2 inhibitorSCH772984 TFA