Search results for: 'CDK 2'
Items 1-10 of 94
- CDK9 inhibitorCatalog No. :A3294CDK9 inhibitor
CDK9 inhibitor is a small-molecule selective inhibitor of CDK9 (cyclin dependent kinase 9) with IC50 value of 39 nM .
- Cdk2/Cyclin Inhibitory Peptide ICatalog No. :A1107Cell division protein kinase 2
Cdk2/Cyclin Inhibitory Peptide I, (C111H196N48O23), a peptide with the sequence H2N-YGRKKRRQRRRGPVKRRLFG-OH, MW= 2571.1.
- CDK4 inhibitorCatalog No. :B1233CDK4/Cyclin D1 inhibitor
CDK4 inhibitor is a novel and specific CDK4/Cyclin D1 inhibitor with an IC50 of 10 nM; 1500 and 500 fold than CDK1/Cyclin B (IC50>15 uM) and CDK2/Cyclin A (IC50=5.265 uM) respectively.
- CDK inhibitor IICatalog No. :A3293CDK inhibitorCDK inhibitor II is a potent CDK inhibitor.
- CDK9 inhibitor 2Catalog No. :A3295CDK9 inhibitorCDK9 inhibitor 2
- Cdk1/2 Inhibitor IIICatalog No. :C3679Cdk1/cyclin B and Cdk2/cyclin A inhibitor
- Cdk4/6 Inhibitor IVCatalog No. :C3995Cdk4/cyclin D1 and Cdk6/cyclin D1 inhibitor
- DiscoveryProbe™ Bioactive Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L10223317 bioactive compounds
- DiscoveryProbe™ Proteases/Proteasome-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1016A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to proteases/proteasome, including cathepsin, DUB and gamma secretase, MMP and HCV protease etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ubiquitination-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1019A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to ubiquitination, including autophagy, proteasome and p97 etc.