Search results for: 'z-lehd-fmk'
- Z-LEHD-FMKCatalog No. :B3233Irreversible Caspase-9 inhibitor.
Z-LEHD-FMK is a specific, irreversible Caspase-9 inhibitor.
- Z-FA-FMKCatalog No. :A8170Cysteine proteases inhibitorAn inhibitor of cysteine proteases, such as cathepsin B, which do not require a P1 Asp residue.
- Z-DEVD-FMKCatalog No. :A1920Caspase-3 inhibitor
Z-DEVD-FMK is a tetrapeptide caspase inhibitor that is considered relatively selective for caspase-3 and has been widely used in in vitro and in vivo models of acute injury to delineate roles for caspase 3 in neuronal cell death.
- Z-DQMD-FMKCatalog No. :A1921Caspase-3 inhibitor,cell-permeable
Caspase-3 inhibitor. Inhibits MG 132-induced small cell lung cancer cell death in vitro.
- Boc-D-FMKCatalog No. :A1904Pan-caspase inhibitor
Boc-D-FMK is a cell-permeable broad-spectrum caspase inhibitor that fully inhibits the pro-apoptotic effect of tumor necrosis factor-α (TNFα) with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 value of 39 μM .
- Z-IETD-FMKCatalog No. :B3232Caspase-8 inhibitor
Z-IETD-FMK is an inhibitor of caspase 8 .
- Z-VAD-FMKCatalog No. :A1902Cell-permeable, irreversible pan-caspase inhibitor
Cell-permeable, irreversible pan-caspase inhibitor. Inhibits caspase processing and apoptosis induction in tumor cells in vitro (IC50 = 0.0015 - 5.8 mM). Active in vivo.
- Z-VDVAD-FMKCatalog No. :A1922Caspase-2 inhibitorIrreversible caspase-2 inhibitor. Attenuates oxyhemoglobin-induced cleavage of PARP and apoptosis in endothelial cells.
- Z-VEID-FMKCatalog No. :A1923Caspase-6 inhibitorZ-VEID-FMK is the specific recognition sequence for caspase-6/Mch2.
- Z-WEHD-FMKCatalog No. :A1924Caspase 5 inhibitor,potent,cell-permeable and irreversible
A synthetic peptide that irreversibly inhibits caspase-5 and related caspase activity.