Search results for: 'tak-1240'
Items 1-10 of 44
- TAK-632Catalog No. :A8226Pan-RAF inhibitor,potent and selectiveTAK-632 is a selective inhibitor of BRAF, CRAF and BRAF-V600E kinase with IC50 value of 8.3 nM, 1.4 nM and 2.4 nM .
- TAK-242Catalog No. :A3850TLR 4 signaling inhibitor
IC50: With IC50 of 1.1 to 11 nM, TAK-242 inhibited LPS-induced NO production, tumor necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin (IL)-6 in RAW264.7 cells and mouse peritoneal macrophages .
- TAK-875Catalog No. :A8339GPR40 agonistTAK-875 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable GPR40 agonist with EC50 of 0.072 μM. In treatment of diabetes.
- TAK-901Catalog No. :A4124Novel Aurora A/B inhibitorTAK-901 is a novel inhibitor of Aurora A/B with IC50 of 21 nM/15 nM.
- TAK-593Catalog No. :B3268dual VEGFR/PDGFR inhibitorTAK-593 is a highly potent inhibitor of VEGFR2 with IC50 value of 0.95nM .
- TAK-700 saltCatalog No. :A3852Androgen synthesis inhibitorTAK-700 salt
- TAK-438Catalog No. :A2308Blocker of potassium-competitive acidP-CAB, the potassium competitive acid blocker, is a new class of acid suppressant, which inhibits gastric H+,K+-ATPase activity via reversible and K+-competitive ionic binding.
- TAK960Catalog No. :B5860Oral and selective PLK1 inhibitor
- TAK-733Catalog No. :B1621MEK allosteric site inhibitorTAK-733 is a potent, ATP-noncompetitive and selective inhibitor of MEK allosteric site with the IC50 value of 3.2nM .
- Mubritinib (TAK 165)Catalog No. :B1543Potent inhibitor of HER2/ErbB2Mubritinib (TAK-165) is a potent inhibitor of HER2/ErbB2 with IC50 of 6 nM; no activity to EGFR, FGFR, PDGFR, JAK1, Src and Blk.