Search results for: 'stavudine-sodium'
- Valproic acid sodium salt (Sodium valproate)Catalog No. :A4099HDAC inhibitorValproic acid sodium salt (Sodium valproate) is a HDAC inhibitor with IC50 of 0.4 mM and also inhibits GABA-transaminase or succinicsemialdehyde dehydrogenase.
- Sodium OrthovanadateCatalog No. :A8524PTP inhibitorSodium orthovanadate is a commonly used general inhibitor for PTP (protein tyrosine phosphatases), alkaline phosphatase (ALP) and ATPase.
- Sodium PhenylbutyrateCatalog No. :A4107Histone deacetylase inhibitorSodium Phenylbutyrate is a transcriptional regulators that act by altering chromatin structure via the modulation of HDAC activity.
- Methylprednisolone Sodium SuccinateCatalog No. :B4953glucocorticoid
- Sivelestat sodium saltCatalog No. :A4430Leukocyte elastase inhibitorSelective leukocyte elastase inhibitor (IC50 = 44 nM) that displays no activity at a range of other proteases. Inhibits NF-κB activation and LTB4-induced neutrophil transmigration in vitro. Significantly attenuates ischemia-induced spinal cord injury, decreases serum cytokine levels and reduces acute inflammatory lung injury in vivo.
- 1-Oleoyl lysophosphatidic acid sodium saltCatalog No. :B7515Activates LPA receptorNew Product
- Phenytoin sodiumCatalog No. :B2272Sodium channel stabilizerPhenytoin is an inactive voltage-gated sodium channel stabilizer.
- Carbazochrome sodium sulfonate (AC-17)Catalog No. :B1903antihemorrhagic agentCarbazochrome sodium sulfonate (AC-17)
- Sodium PicosulfateCatalog No. :B2027laxativeSodium Picosulfate inhibits absorption of water and electrolytes, and increases their secretion.
- Sodium NitroprussideCatalog No. :B2026nitric oxide (NO) donorSodium Nitroprusside is a potent vasodilator working through releasing NO spontaneously in blood.