Search results for: 'stavudine-sodium'
Items 21-30 of 241
- 7-Chlorokynurenic acid sodium saltCatalog No. :B7477NMDA receptor antagonist acting at the glycine siteNew Product
- Parecoxib SodiumCatalog No. :B1239COX-2 inhibitorParecoxib is a potent and selective COX-2 inhibitor.
- AVE 0991 sodium saltCatalog No. :B1213Ang-(1-7) receptor Mas agonistAVE 0991 is a nonpeptide Ang-(1-7) receptor Mas agonist, represents an important step for exploration of the effects of Ang-(1-7) and testing of its potential as a cardiovascular drug.
- Sitaxentan sodiumCatalog No. :B1522Selective endothelin A receptor (ETA) antagonistSitaxsentan sodium (TBC11251 sodium salt) is an orally active, highly selective antagonist of endothelin A receptors.
- BQ-788 sodium saltCatalog No. :B3278ET B-receptor antagonist,potent and selective
BQ-788 is a potent and selective antagonist of endothelin (ET) B-receptor with IC50 value of 1.2nM .
- Tianeptine sodiumCatalog No. :A53225-HT uptake facilitator,selective,antidepressantSelective facilitator of 5-HT uptake in vitro and in vivo.
- Sivelestat sodium saltCatalog No. :A4430Leukocyte elastase inhibitorSelective leukocyte elastase inhibitor (IC50 = 44 nM) that displays no activity at a range of other proteases. Inhibits NF-κB activation and LTB4-induced neutrophil transmigration in vitro. Significantly attenuates ischemia-induced spinal cord injury, decreases serum cytokine levels and reduces acute inflammatory lung injury in vivo.
- Diclofenac SodiumCatalog No. :B1457COX inhibitorDiclofenac Sodium is a non-selective COX inhibitor with IC50 of 60 and 220 nM for ovine COX-1 and -2, respectively.
- Esomeprazole SodiumCatalog No. :B1388Proton pump inhibitor
Esomeprazole sodium (Nexium) is the S-isomer of omeprazole and acts as a proton pump inhibitor and gastric antisecretory agent indicated for the short-term treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease in patients with a history of erosive esophagitis.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.