Search results for: 'stavudine-sodium'
Items 1-10 of 245
- Stavudine (d4T)Catalog No. :B2225Reverse transcriptase inhibitorStavudine is a nucleoside analog that inhibits reverse transcriptase and has in vitro activity against HIV.
- Valproic acid sodium salt (Sodium valproate)Catalog No. :A4099HDAC inhibitorValproic acid sodium salt (Sodium valproate) is a HDAC inhibitor with IC50 of 0.4 mM and also inhibits GABA-transaminase or succinicsemialdehyde dehydrogenase.
- Micafungin sodiumCatalog No. :A3606Inhibitor of β-(1,3)-D-glucan synthesis;fungicide
Micafungin is an antifungal agent .
- MK-5172 sodium saltCatalog No. :A3621HCV NS3/4a protease inhibitorMK-5172 is a novel P2-P4 quinoxaline macrocyclic HCV NS3/4a protease inhibitor currently in clinical development.
- GSK2190915 sodium saltCatalog No. :B4905FLAP inhibitor
- CX-4945 sodium saltCatalog No. :B4903CK2 inhibitor
- Rigosertib sodium saltCatalog No. :A1404Plk1 inhibitor
Rigosertib (ON-01910) is a potent, specific PLK1 inhibitor with IC50 value of 9nM. Rigosertib strongly inhibited the proliferation of cancer cell lines, with observed IC50 values in the nanomolar range for both HeLa (115 nM) and C33A (45 nM) cells. In contrast, rigosertib had a minimal effect on normal cell lines, BJ and Ect1/E6E7 (IC50 > 0.1 mM)
- Amoxicillin SodiumCatalog No. :B2137moderate- spectrum, bacteriolytic, β-lactam antibioticAmoxicillin Sodium
- Fluvastatin SodiumCatalog No. :A4363HMG-CoA reductase inhibitorFluvastatin sodium is an inhibitor of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A (HMG-CoA) reductase .
- Cefotaxime (sodium salt)Catalog No. :C4588cephalosporin antibiotic