Search results for: 'staurosporine-cgp-41251'
- StaurosporineCatalog No. :A8192Protein kinase inhibitor,potent and cell permeable
Staurosporine, an alkaloid produced in Streptomyces staurospores originally as an antifungal agent, is an inhibitor of a broad spectrum of protein kinases, including protein kinase C (PKC), Camp-dependent protein kinase (PKA), phosphorylase kinase, ribosomal protein S6 kinase, epidermal growth factor receptor (EGF-R) kinase and Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II (Ca/CaM PKII). The inhibition potency is strongest for PKC (IC50 = 2.7 nM) but several-fold lower for other protein kinases.
- CGP60474Catalog No. :A3303CDKs and PKC inhibitor, potentCGP60474 is a potent inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinases (CDKs) with IC50 value of 17 nM for CDK1 .
- CGP 52432Catalog No. :B6655GABAB receptor antagonistNew Product
- CGP 71683 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B6971NPY Y5 receptor antagonistNew Product
- CGP 57380Catalog No. :B3570MNK1 inhibitor, specific and selectiveCGP 57380 is a specific and selective inhibitor of MNK1 with IC50 value of 2.2 μM .
- CGP 54626 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B6593GABAB receptor antagonist
- CGP 55845 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B5086GABAB receptor antagonistNew Product
- CGP 52411Catalog No. :B7384EGFR inhibitorNew Product
- CGP 36216 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B7319Selective GABAB antagonistGABAB antagonist
- CGP 13501Catalog No. :B6772Positive modulator of GABAB receptors,allostericPositive modulator at GABAB receptors