Search results for: 'research-area vitamin-d-related'
Items 1-10 of 237
- vitamin D binding protein precrusor (208-218) [Homo sapiens]/[Oryctolagus cuniculus]Catalog No. :A1098vitamin D binding protein precrusor
Vitamin D-binding protein (DBP) is a multifunctional, highly expressed, polymorphic serum protein.
- vitamin D binding protein precursor (353-363) [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1099Highly polymorphic serum glycoprotein
Human vitamin D-binding protein (hDBP),' also known as Gcglobulin, is an abundant, multifunctional, and highly polymorphic serum glycoprotein synthesized by the liver1.
- Agouti-related Protein (AGRP) (25-82), humanCatalog No. :A1134Agouti-related peptide(25-82)
Agouti-related protein also called Agouti-related peptide (AgRP) is a neuropeptide produced in the brain by the AgRP/NPY neuron.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1032A unique collection of 493 metabolism-related compounds for metabolism research.
- Vitamin B12Catalog No. :B2063water soluble vitaminVitamin B12
- Eledoisin-Related PeptideCatalog No. :B5233Tachykinin receptor ligandNew Product
- Autocamtide-2-related inhibitory peptideCatalog No. :B6831inhibitor of calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II (CaM-kinase II, CaMKII)New Product
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- Retinyl (Vitamin A) PalmitateCatalog No. :B1869ester of retinol (vitamin A) and palmitic acidVitamin A palmitate is a more stable, synthetic version of the essential nutrient vitamin A joined to palmitic acid.
- Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol)Catalog No. :A8543DNA Polymerase inhibitorVitamin D2 has a strong inhibitory effect against bladder tumor promotion by sodium saccharin and induces cell differentiation in leukemia cells.