Search results for: 'research-area virology'
Items 1-10 of 173
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Microbiology & Virology-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1014A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to microbiology & virology, including CCR5, HSV and CMV etc. Facilitate your research towards the insights of infection, immune diseases and cancer etc.
- MaravirocCatalog No. :A8311Selective CCR5 antagonist,antiretroviral agent
Maraviroc (UK-427857; Selzentry; Celsentri) is a Selective CCR5 antagonist; displays potent anti-HIV-1 activity.
- TipranavirCatalog No. :A3876HIV protease inhibitorTipranavir is a potent HIV protease inhibitor, which has been proven effective in inhibiting the HIV protease with a Ki value of 8 pM and showing an IC90 value of 100 nM .
- TegobuvirCatalog No. :A3864HCV RNA replication inhibitorTegobuvir (TGV) is a non-nucleoside of HCV RNA replication EC50s of <16 nM against genotype 1 and >100 nM for other genotypes.
- SimeprevirCatalog No. :A3820Inhibitor of HCV NS3/4A protease
Simeprevir is a potent inhibitor of HCV NS3/4A protease with Ki value of 0.36 nM .
- Saquinavir mesylateCatalog No. :A3791HIV Protease InhibitorSaquinavir is a potent inhibitor HIV protease with Ki value of 0.12 and < 0.1 nM for HIV-1 and HIV-2 protease.
- SaquinavirCatalog No. :A3790HIV Protease InhibitorSaquinavir is an HIV Protease Inhibitor used in antiretroviral therapy. Saquinavir inhibits both HIV-1 and HIV-2 proteases. Studies have also looked at Saquinavir as a possible anti-cancer agent.
- NesbuvirCatalog No. :A3655NS5B polymerase inhibitorNesbuvir is a novel selective inhibitor of nonstructural protein 5B (NS5B) polymerase with IC50 value of 5 nM .
- Nelfinavir MesylateCatalog No. :A3653HIV protease inhibitor,antiretroviral drug for HIV treatmentNelfinavir Mesylate is a potent inhibitor of HIV-1 protease .