Search results for: 'research-area virology hiv'
Items 1-10 of 224
- HIV-1 integrase inhibitorCatalog No. :A3461Uesful for anti-HIVHIV-1 integrase inhibitor is useful for anti-HIV, with IC50 value of 0.33 µM, which can target HIV-1 integrase and depress the activity in the treatment of HIV infection, AIDS, and other similar diseases characterized by integration of a retroviral genome into a host chromosome.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Microbiology & Virology-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1014A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to microbiology & virology, including CCR5, HSV and CMV etc. Facilitate your research towards the insights of infection, immune diseases and cancer etc.
- HIV-1 Tat Protein PeptideCatalog No. :B1433Cell-penetrating peptideHIV-1 Tat Protein Peptide
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Anti-infection Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1027A unique collection of 367 anti-infection small molecules for anti-infection reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Bioactive Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L10223317 bioactive compounds
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Autophagy Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1031A unique collection of 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.