Search results for: 'research-area virology hcv'
Items 1-10 of 186
- NesbuvirCatalog No. :A3655NS5B polymerase inhibitorNesbuvir is a novel selective inhibitor of nonstructural protein 5B (NS5B) polymerase with IC50 value of 5 nM .
- Danoprevir (RG7227)Catalog No. :A4024HCV NS3/4A protease inhibitorDanoprevir (R7227) is a potent and selective inhibitor of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) NS3/4A protease, a chymotrypsin-like serine protease playing an essential role in the viral replication process of HCV, that non-covalently binds to and hence inhibits HCV NS3 protease with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values ranging from 0.2 to 3.5 nM.
- BoceprevirCatalog No. :A3261HCV protease inhibitor,potent and selectiveBoceprevir is a potent and selective inhibitor of hepatitis C virus (HCV) protease NS3 with Ki value of 14 nM .
- AnguizoleCatalog No. :A3182Inhibitor of HCV replicationAnguizole is a selective inhibitor of NS4B with IC50 value of 310 nM .
- VX-222 (VCH-222, Lomibuvir)Catalog No. :A4032NNI of HCV RNA polymeraseVX-222, a derivative of thiophene-2-carboxylic acid, is a potent non-nucleoside inhibitor (NNI) of the hepatitis C virus (HCV) RNA polymerase, an enzyme regulating RNA synthesis by a de novo-initiated mechanism or by extension from a primed template, that binds to the thumb II allosteric pocket of HCV RNA-dependent RNA polymerase with hydrophobical interactions between the 4-methycyclohexanoyl group of VX-222 and L412, M423 and I482 of thumb II domain.
- PSI-6206Catalog No. :A8189Inhibitor of HCV RNA polymerase,potent and selectivePSI-6206 (as known as RO-2433 or GS-331007), β-D-2’-deoxy-2’-fluoro-2’-C-methyluridine, is the deaminated derivative of PSI-6130, β-D-2’-deoxy-2’-fluoro-2’-C-methylcytidine, which is a potent inhibitor of hepatitis C virus (HCV) replication in the subgenomic HCV reolicon system.
- TegobuvirCatalog No. :A3864HCV RNA replication inhibitorTegobuvir (TGV) is a non-nucleoside of HCV RNA replication EC50s of <16 nM against genotype 1 and >100 nM for other genotypes.
- SimeprevirCatalog No. :A3820Inhibitor of HCV NS3/4A protease
Simeprevir is a potent inhibitor of HCV NS3/4A protease with Ki value of 0.36 nM .
- NarlaprevirCatalog No. :A3643HCV NS3 protease inhibitorNarlaprevir is a potent and second generation inhibitor of HCV NS3 protease with Ki value of 6 nM .
- BMS-790052 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3257HCV NS5A inhibitorBMS-790052 is a potent inhibitor of HCV NS5A with EC50 value of 9-50 pM .