Search results for: 'research-area ubiquitination proteasome-ubiquitination'
Items 1-10 of 299
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ubiquitination-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1019A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to ubiquitination, including autophagy, proteasome and p97 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Proteases/Proteasome-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1016A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to proteases/proteasome, including cathepsin, DUB and gamma secretase, MMP and HCV protease etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Bioactive Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L10223317 bioactive compounds
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- Proteasome Activity Fluorometric Assay KitCatalog No. :K2096Specifically detects proteasome activityProteasomes are large protein complex located in nucleus and cytoplasm in all eucaryotes.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Autophagy Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1031A unique collection of 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).