Search results for: 'research-area tyrosine-kinase'
- Pazopanib (GW-786034)Catalog No. :A3022VEGFR/PDGFR/FGFR inhibitorPazopanib is a potent and selective second generation multi-targeted receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR), platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR) and c-kit tyrosine kinases.
- Imatinib Mesylate (STI571)Catalog No. :A1805Abl/c-kit/PDGFR inhibitorImatinib mesylate is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor IC50 value of 100 nM, 100 nM, 600 nM for v-Abl, c-kit, PDGFR, respectively .
- Masitinib (AB1010)Catalog No. :A2942Tyrosine kinase inhibitor, potent and selectiveThe stem cell factor receptor (KIT) is a therapeutic target for the cancer, mastocytosis, and inflammatory diseases treatment. Masitinib (AB1010) is a novel phenylaminothiazole-type tyrosine kinase inhibitor that targets KIT.
- RegorafenibCatalog No. :A8236Inhibitor of VEGFR/PDGFR/FGFR/mutant kit/RET/Raf-1
Regorafenib (BAY 73-4506) is a novel and orally active multikinase inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases VEGFR1, VEGFR2, VEGFR3, PDGFRβ, Kit, RET, Raf-1, B-RAF and B-RAFV600E with IC50 values of 13 nM/4.2 nM/46 nM, 22 nM, 7 nM, 1.5 nM, 2.5 nM, 28 nM and 19 nM .
- Regorafenib hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3750Tyrosine kinase inhibitorRegorafenib hydrochloride
- Dasatinib MonohydrateCatalog No. :B5954Inhibitor of ABL, SRC, KIT, PDGFR, and other tyrosine kinases.
- Dovitinib (TKI258) LactateCatalog No. :B5953Oral tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) against FGFR1–3, VEGFR1–3, and platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR).
- AZD2932Catalog No. :B5835inhibitor of VEGFR-2, PDGFRβ, Flt-3, and c-KitAZD2932 is a potent inhibitor for multiple protein tyrosine kinases (IC50 = 8 nM, 4 nM, 7 nM, and 9 nM for VEGFR-2, PDGFRβ, Flt-3, and c-Kit, respectively.) 
- Imatinib (STI571)Catalog No. :B2171Protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitorImatinib is an inhibitor of protein-tyrosine kinase with IC50 values of 0.1, 0.1 and 0.025μM, respectively against PDGF receptor, c-Kit and Abl .
- Telatinib (BAY 57-9352)Catalog No. :A8550VEGFR-2/-3,PDGFR-β and c-Kit inhibitorTelatinib is an orally bioavailable, small-molecule inhibitor of several receptor protein tyrosine kinases with potential antiangiogenic and antineoplastic activities.