Search results for: 'research-area tyrosine-kinase vegfr'
Items 1-10 of 842
- VEGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor IICatalog No. :C4603VEGFR inhibitor
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1028A unique collection of 270 tyrosine kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase/Adaptors-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1018A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to tyrosine kinase/adaptors, including ALK, c-MET, VEGFR and Src etc.
- Fmoc-Homo-Tyrosine.DCHACatalog No. :A6660Fmoc-Homo-Tyrosine.DCHA
- VEGFR-2, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1080VEGFR-2, receptor for VEGF, expressed in insect cells.
Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR-2) belongs to the family of receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) and is almost exclusively restricted to endothelial cells.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1024A unique collection of 493 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- Boc-3-Nitro-TyrosineCatalog No. :A6664Boc-3-Nitro-Tyrosine
- MAP kinase fragment [Multiple species]Catalog No. :A1079Lys-Tyr-Ile-His-Ser-Ala-Asn-Val-LeuThis Mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAP kinase) fragment has a peptide sequence of Lys-Tyr-Ile-His-Ser-Ala-Asn-Val-Leu.
- [Ser25] Protein Kinase C (19-31)Catalog No. :A1033PKC substrate
Protein Kinase C (19-31), (C67H118N26O17), a peptide with the sequence H-ARG-PHE-ALA-ARG-LYS-GLY-SER-LEU-ARG-GLN-LYS-ASN-VAL-OH, MW= 1559.82.