Search results for: 'research-area tyrosine-kinase ror'
- PiceatannolCatalog No. :N2031p56lck/Syk inhibitorAnti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and antiproliferative agent. Inhibits p56lck and syk protein tyrosine kinases and inhibits TNF-induced NF-κB activation and gene expression. Synthesis results from conversion of resveratrol by cytochrome P450 1B1.
- GenistinCatalog No. :N1860TdT inhibitor
Actions Inactive analog of genistein; useful as a negative control for genistein and other tyrosine kinase inhibitors. Selective inhibitor of mammalian terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase (TdT),with no measurable effect on mammalian or microbial DNA p
- LoganinCatalog No. :N1327Cox-1 inhibitorLoganin,an iridoid glucosides,has been reported to be an inhibitor of Cox-1 and also noted to suppress TNF-α formation. This compound also has displayed potent free-radical-scavenging activity and inhibitory effects on melanogenesis. Research has shown
- ApigeninCatalog No. :N1828Antioxidant plant flavanoidApigenin is an antioxidant plant flavanoid which contains anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties. It may induce apoptosis and may inhibit proliferation of tumor cells by arresting the cell cycle at the G2/M phase. Is also known to be a MAP kinase inh
- PiperineCatalog No. :N1674MAPK inhibitor
Honokiol is a biphyl neolignan present in the cones,bark,and leaves of Magnolia grandifloris that displays anti-angiogenic,anti-tumor and anxiolytic properties. It inhibits phosphorylation of Akt,p44/42 mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK),and src
- DaphnetinCatalog No. :N1567Protein kinases inhibitor for EGFR/PKA/PKCDiosgenin is a steroid sapogenin used in the semi-synthesis of pregnenolone,cortisone,and progesterone. Diosgenin has estrogenic activity and can reduce the level of serum cholesterol.