Search results for: 'research-area tyrosine-kinase lrrk2'
Items 1-10 of 820
- LRRK2-IN-1Catalog No. :A3558LRRK2 inhibitor,cell-permeable and ATP competitive
LRRK2-IN-1 is a potent and selective inhibitor of LRRK2 with IC50 value of 13 nM.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1028A unique collection of 270 tyrosine kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- Fmoc-Homo-Tyrosine.DCHACatalog No. :A6660Fmoc-Homo-Tyrosine.DCHA
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase/Adaptors-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1018A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to tyrosine kinase/adaptors, including ALK, c-MET, VEGFR and Src etc.
- VEGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor IICatalog No. :C4603VEGFR inhibitor
- DiscoveryProbe™ Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1024A unique collection of 493 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- Boc-3-Nitro-TyrosineCatalog No. :A6664Boc-3-Nitro-Tyrosine
- MAP kinase fragment [Multiple species]Catalog No. :A1079Lys-Tyr-Ile-His-Ser-Ala-Asn-Val-LeuThis Mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAP kinase) fragment has a peptide sequence of Lys-Tyr-Ile-His-Ser-Ala-Asn-Val-Leu.
- [Ser25] Protein Kinase C (19-31)Catalog No. :A1033PKC substrate
Protein Kinase C (19-31), (C67H118N26O17), a peptide with the sequence H-ARG-PHE-ALA-ARG-LYS-GLY-SER-LEU-ARG-GLN-LYS-ASN-VAL-OH, MW= 1559.82.
- S6 Kinase Substrate Peptide 32Catalog No. :A1118Measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6.
Peptide that measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6. It can also be used as a substrate.