Search results for: 'research-area tyrosine-kinase kinase-c-ret'
Items 1-10 of 867
- Retigabine dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3758Antiepileptic compoundRetigabine (D-23129) is a novel antiepileptic compound with broad spectrum and potent anticonvulsant properties, both in vitro and in vivo. The compound was shown to activate a K+ current in neuronal cells.
- IPI-504 (Retaspimycin hydrochloride)Catalog No. :A4061Hsp90 inhibitor,novel, potent,selective
Retaspimycin hydrochloride (also known as IPI-504), a hydroquinone hydrochloride salt derivative of 17-AAG, is a novel, potent and selective inhibitor of heat shock protein 90(Hsp90) that binds to the amino-terminal ATP/ADP-binding site of Hsp90.
- RetigabineCatalog No. :B5888Activator of voltage-gated potassium channel, an anticonvulsant agent
- Retinyl glucosideCatalog No. :A3759Metabolites of vitamin ARetinyl glucoside is a lipid glucoside and metabolite of Vitamin A. Glycosylation of vitamins exert various nutritional and metabolic effects.
- RetaspimycinCatalog No. :A3756HSP90 inhibitor,antiproliferative and antineoplasticRetaspimycin is a water-soluble hydroquinone hydrochloride salt inhibitor of Hsp90 .
- all-trans RetinalCatalog No. :C4061converted to retinoic acid in vivo
- 9-cis-Retinoic AcidCatalog No. :C3742
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1028A unique collection of 270 tyrosine kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- Fmoc-Homo-Tyrosine.DCHACatalog No. :A6660Fmoc-Homo-Tyrosine.DCHA
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase/Adaptors-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1018A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to tyrosine kinase/adaptors, including ALK, c-MET, VEGFR and Src etc.