Search results for: 'research-area tyrosine-kinase egfr'
Items 1-10 of 854
- Mutant EGFR inhibitorCatalog No. :B1103Selective Mutated EGFR inhibitorMutant EGFR inhibitor is a selective and potent Mutated EGFR inhibitor(L858R activating mutant, the Exonl9 deletion activating mutant and the T790M resistance mutant).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1028A unique collection of 270 tyrosine kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase/Adaptors-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1018A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to tyrosine kinase/adaptors, including ALK, c-MET, VEGFR and Src etc.
- Fmoc-Homo-Tyrosine.DCHACatalog No. :A6660Fmoc-Homo-Tyrosine.DCHA
- VEGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor IICatalog No. :C4603VEGFR inhibitor
- EGFR InhibitorCatalog No. :C3327EGFR inhibitor
- DiscoveryProbe™ Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1024A unique collection of 493 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- EGFR/ErbB2 InhibitorCatalog No. :C3285EGFR and c-ErbB2 inhibitor
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.