Search results for: 'research-area tyrosine-kinase alk'
Items 1-10 of 903
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase/Adaptors-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1018A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to tyrosine kinase/adaptors, including ALK, c-MET, VEGFR and Src etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1028A unique collection of 270 tyrosine kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- Cy5.5 alkyne (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8263Far red/near infrared dye for Click Chemistry labeling
- Fmoc-Homo-Tyrosine.DCHACatalog No. :A6660Fmoc-Homo-Tyrosine.DCHA
- VEGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor IICatalog No. :C4603VEGFR inhibitor
- ALK inhibitor 2Catalog No. :A3155ALK inhibitor, novel and selectiveALK inhibitors are potential anti-cancer drugs that act on tumours with variations of anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) such as an EML4-ALK .
- ALK5 Inhibitor II (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C3656ALK5 inhibitor
- Cy5 alkyne (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8131used for Click chemistry to label any molecule bearing azide group.Cy5 alkyne for Click Chemistry. With this product, deeply colored, and photostable Cy5 fluorophore can be attached to various molecules via Click Chemistry reaction with azides.
- Cy3 alkyne (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8130used for Click chemistry to label any molecule bearing azide group.Cy3 alkyne is a fluorophore ready for the use in Click Chemistry reaction.
- Alkyne Amidite, hydroxyprolinolCatalog No. :A8148For synthesis of alkyne-modified oligonucleotidesPhosphoramidite for the synthesis of alkyne-modified oligonucleotides. Oligonucleotides can be used for Click Chemistry modification (see the protocol).