Search results for: 'research-area tgf'
Items 1-10 of 165
- DiscoveryProbe™ TGF-beta/Smad Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1045A unique collection of 60 TGF-beta/Smad inhibitors for TGF-beta/Smad signaling pathway research.
- TGF-beta1, human recombinant protein (CHO cells)Catalog No. :P1039TGF-β1, pleiotropic cytokine, expressed in CHO cells.
Transforming Growth Factor-β1 (TGF-β1) is a pleiotropic cytokine mainly produced by platelets and bone, and regulates cell proliferation, growth, differentiation and motility.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1011A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the JAK/STAT signaling pathway, including EGFR, JAK and STAT etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase/Adaptors-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1018A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to tyrosine kinase/adaptors, including ALK, c-MET, VEGFR and Src etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Autophagy Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1031A unique collection of 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).