Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell'
Items 1-10 of 863
- StemRegenin 1 (SR1)Catalog No. :A8224AhR antagonistStemRegenin 1 (SR1), a purine derivative, is a potent small molecule inhibitor of aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) that potently antagonizes AhR with a value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 127 nM in CD34+ cells.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1040A unique collection of 169 stem cell-related compounds for stem cell research.
- StemRegenin 1 (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C3551aryl hydrocarbon receptor signaling antagonist
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1017A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to stem cell, including hedgehog, smoothened and Wnt/β-catenin etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)Catalog No. :K1018Used in cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
- PluriSIn #1 (NSC 14613)Catalog No. :A4351SCD1 inhibitorNSC 14613 is a pluripotent cell-specific inhibitor (PluriSIn) that selectively eliminates human pluripotent stem cells (hPSCs) leaving a large array of progenitor and differentiated cells unaffected.
- SANT-1Catalog No. :A8659Shh inhibitor,potent and cell-permeable
Potent, cell-permeable inhibitor of Sonic hedgehog (Shh) signaling; high affinity antagonist of smoothened activity (KD = 1.2 nM).