Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell stem-gsk-3'
Items 1-10 of 978
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1040A unique collection of 169 stem cell-related compounds for stem cell research.
- StemRegenin 1 (SR1)Catalog No. :A8224AhR antagonistStemRegenin 1 (SR1), a purine derivative, is a potent small molecule inhibitor of aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) that potently antagonizes AhR with a value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 127 nM in CD34+ cells.
- GSK1324726ACatalog No. :B1013BET proteins inhibitorGSK1324726A is a selective small molecule inhibitor of BET proteins with IC50 values of 41nM, 31nM and 22nM, respectively for BRD2, BRD3 and BRD4 .
- Dabrafenib Mesylate (GSK-2118436)Catalog No. :A3347Inhibitor of BRAF(V600) mutantsGSK2118436 is a selective BRAF V600E inhibitor. BRAF encodes a proto-oncogene B-Raf also known as serine/threonine protein kinase B-Raf. It is critical in regulating the MAPK/ERK signaling pathway. BRAF mutations frequently occur in many human cancers. [1, 2] BRAF V600E mutant is constitutively active, allowing MAPK/ERK activation independent of upstream cues.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1017A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to stem cell, including hedgehog, smoothened and Wnt/β-catenin etc.
- GSK744 (S/GSK1265744)Catalog No. :A8566HIV integrase inhibitor, oral active and long-actingGSK744 (S/GSK1265744) is a potential inhibitor of HIV integrase with IC50 value of 3 nM.
- GSK2606414Catalog No. :A3448PERK inhibitor,potent and selective
GSK2606414 is a selective inhibitor of PERK with IC50 value of 0.4nM.
- S/GSK1349572Catalog No. :A4074HIV integrase inhibitor, novel and potent
S/GSK1349572, also known as dolutegravir, is a novel and potent inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) integrase (IN) blocking the strand transfer of integration of the viral genome into the host cell’s DNA.
- GSK 525768ACatalog No. :A3445inactive stereoisomer of I-BET-762GSK 525768A is the inactive stereoisomer of I-BET-762 which is a selective inhibitor of BET family with IC50 value of 35 nM
- Trametinib (GSK1120212)Catalog No. :A3018MEK1 and MEK2 inhibitor, potent and selective
Trametinib (also known as GSK1120212 or JTP 74057), originally identified as a p15 inductive compound, is a novel and potent allosteric inhibitor of MEK kinase, which exhibits ATP non-competitive inhibition against MEK1 and MEK2 kinase.