Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- BIX 02188Catalog No. :A5803MEK5 inhibitor,potent and selectiveBIX 02188 is a selective inhibitor of MEK5 with IC50 value of 4.3 nM.
- BIX 02189Catalog No. :A5801Selective MEK5 inhibitorBIX 02189 is a selective inhibitor of MEK5 with IC50 value of 1.5 nM.
- U0126-EtOHCatalog No. :A1337MEK1/2 inhibitor
U0126-EtOH is a selective inhibitor of MEK1 and MEK2 with IC50 values of 70 nM and 60 nM, resepctively .
- PD184352 (CI-1040)Catalog No. :A1792Selective MEK inhibitorPD184352 (also known as CI-1040), a benzhydroxamate derivative, is a potent and highly selective MEK1/2, two members of the family of MAPKKs, inhibitor that inhibits purified MEK1 with IC50 of 17 nM in a non-ATP and non-ERK1/2 competitive manner .
- Trametinib (GSK1120212)Catalog No. :A3018MEK1 and MEK2 inhibitor, potent and selective
Trametinib (also known as GSK1120212 or JTP 74057), originally identified as a p15 inductive compound, is a novel and potent allosteric inhibitor of MEK kinase, which exhibits ATP non-competitive inhibition against MEK1 and MEK2 kinase.
- Pimasertib (AS-703026)Catalog No. :A5573MEK1/2 inhibitorIC50: ranging from 0.005 to 2 μM for the growth of MM cell lines
- ZM 447439Catalog No. :A4113Aurora Kinase inhibitor,potent and selective
ZM 447439 is a novel, potent and selective inhibitor of Aurora kinase, a family of serine/threonine kinases essential for accurate chromosome segregation during cell division, that inhibits the activity of purified recombinant Aurora A and Aurora B proteins in vitro with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values of 110 nM and 130 nM respectively and hence inhibits phosphorylation of histone H3 on serine 10.