Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- Clemizole hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3316H1 histamine receptor antagonistClemizole Hcl is a H1 histamine receptor antagonist. Recently, researchers have identified that clemizole hydrochloride can inhibit NS4B's RNA binding and hepatitis C virus (HCV) replication.
- Pemirolast potassiumCatalog No. :B1563Histamine H1 receptor antagonistPemirolast potassium (BMY 26517) is a histamine H1 antagonist and mast cell stabilizer that acts as an antiallergic agent.
- Epinastine HClCatalog No. :B1744Histamine receptor antagonistEpinastine is an antihistamine and mast cell stabilizer that is used in eye drops to treat allergic conjunctivitis.
- CilomilastCatalog No. :A4329Potent PDE4 inhibitorCilomilast, also known as SB-207499 or Ariflo, is a potent second generation inhibitor of type 4 phosphodiesterase (PDE4), an enzyme metabolizing cellular cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) which acts as a second messenger to disrupt the function of inflammatory cell and induce airway smooth muscle relaxation.
- Apremilast (CC-10004)Catalog No. :A4317PDE4 inhibitorApremilast, also known as CC-10004, is a novel and potent small-molecule inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4), a key enzyme involved in cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) degradation and cytokine production of inflammatory cells.