Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- SB-505124 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3799ALK5/ALK4/ALK7 inhibitor in TGF-β/activin signalling,selectiveSB-505124 is the most suitable molecule for use as an inhibitor of ALKs 4, 5 and 7 and the TGF pathway.
- CEP-37440Catalog No. :B3271FAK/ALK inhibitor,potent and selectiveCEP-37440 is a novel potent and selective Dual FAK/ALK inhibitor with IC50 s of 2.3 nM (FAK) and 120 nM(ALK cellular IC50 in 75% human plasma).
- GSK1838705ACatalog No. :A8440IGF-IR/IR/ALK inhibitor, ATP-competitiveGSK1838705A is an ATP-competitive inhibitor of IGF-IR and IR, with Ki values of 0.7 nM and 1.1 nM, respectively, and cellular IC 50 values of 85 nM and 79 nM, respectively.
- LDK378Catalog No. :A8328Potent ALK inhibitor
LDK378 is a highly potent inhibitor of anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK), which is a receptor tyrosine kinase belonging to the superfamily of insulin receptor, with half maximal inhibitory concentration IC50 of 200 pM. LDK378 also exhibits modest to high inhibition against a panel of other kinases, in which only three kinases with IC50 below 100 nM includes IGF-1R (8 nM), InsR (7 nM) and STK22D (23 nM). In previous studies, LDK378 has been found to inhibit the proliferation of Ba/F3 cells transfected with the NPM-ALK fusion gene and Karpas 299 human non-Hodgkin’s Ki-positivr large cell lymphoma harboring the NPM-ALK fusion gene with IC50 of 22.8 nM and 26 nM.
- CilomilastCatalog No. :A4329Potent PDE4 inhibitorCilomilast, also known as SB-207499 or Ariflo, is a potent second generation inhibitor of type 4 phosphodiesterase (PDE4), an enzyme metabolizing cellular cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) which acts as a second messenger to disrupt the function of inflammatory cell and induce airway smooth muscle relaxation.
- Apremilast (CC-10004)Catalog No. :A4317PDE4 inhibitorApremilast, also known as CC-10004, is a novel and potent small-molecule inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4), a key enzyme involved in cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) degradation and cytokine production of inflammatory cells.