Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- Rigosertib sodium saltCatalog No. :A1404Plk1 inhibitor
Rigosertib (ON-01910) is a potent, specific PLK1 inhibitor with IC50 value of 9nM. Rigosertib strongly inhibited the proliferation of cancer cell lines, with observed IC50 values in the nanomolar range for both HeLa (115 nM) and C33A (45 nM) cells. In contrast, rigosertib had a minimal effect on normal cell lines, BJ and Ect1/E6E7 (IC50 > 0.1 mM)
- Ro3280Catalog No. :A8681PLK1 inhibitor,potent and highly selectiveRo3280 is a selective inhibitor of PLK1 with IC50 value of 3 nM .
- MLN0905Catalog No. :A8680Potent PLK1 inhibitorMLN0905, a small-molecule PLK1 inhibitor, induces antitumor responses in human models of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- GSK461364Catalog No. :A8441Plk1 inhibitor
GSK461364 is a thiophene amide that inhibits purified Plk1 with a Ki of 2 nM and has >100-fold selectivity for Plk1 compared with Plk2 and Plk3.
- BI 2536Catalog No. :A3965Plk1 inhibitor,potent and ATP-competitive
BI 2536 is a potent, ATP-competitive, well tolerated and highly specific human polo-like kinase 1 (PLK1) inhibitor with IC value of 0.83 nM, which shows 1000-fold selectivity against other kinases.
- PoloxinCatalog No. :A3732PLK1 inhibitorPoloxin is a non-ATP competitive Polo-like Kinase 1 (PLK1) inhibitor that targets the polo-box domain.
- PHA-680632Catalog No. :A4122Aurora kinase inhibitor,novel and potentPHA-680632 is a novel and potent inhibitor of Aurora kinases, a small family of serine/threonine kinases regulating mitosis in chromosome segregation and cell division, that inhibits the activity of all three Aurora kinases with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values of 27 nM, 135 nM and 120 nM for Aurora A, B and C kinases respectively.