Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- Torin 1Catalog No. :A8312MTOR inhibitor,potent and selective
Torin 1, a tricyclic benzonaphthyridinone, is a potent and selective inhibitor of the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) kinase, which is the catalytic subunit of two functionally distinct complexes and plays a pivotal role in the regulation of cell growth, proliferation and survival. Torin 1 directly inhibits the two mTOR-containing complexes, mTORC1 and mTORC2, through an ATP-competitive mechanism with half maximal inhibitory concentration IC50 of 2 nM and 10 nM respectively. Torin 1 has been found to impair cell growth and proliferation through a mechanism involving mTORC1 inhibition other than mTORC2 inhibition, in which the rapamycin-resistant functions of mTORC1 is suppressed.
- PP242Catalog No. :A8318MTOR inhibitor, selective and ATP-competitive
PP242, a novel potent and selective mTOR inhibitor, can inhibit the active site of mTOR kinase in both mTORC1 and mTORC2 with IC50 of 8 nM.
- AZD8055Catalog No. :A8214MTOR inhibitor
AZD8055 is a selective inhibitor of mTOR kinase with IC50 of 0.8 nM . It competes with ATP at the ATP-binding cleft of mTOR. AZD8055 showed ~1000 fold selectivity against closely related kinases PI3K isoforms and ATM/DNA-PK . Furthermore, it had no significant activity against a panel of 260 kinases at 10 μM .
- KU-0063794Catalog No. :A5078MTORC1 and mTORC2 inhibitorKu-0063794 is a specific mTOR inhibitor, which inhibits both mTORC1 and mTORC2 with IC50 values of ~ 10nM.
- VS-5584 (SB2343)Catalog No. :A3927MTOR/P13K inhibitor,potent and selectiveVS-5584, a purine analog, is a novel small-molecule inhibitor of both mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) kinase and all class I phosphoinostide 3-kinase (PI3K) isoforms that ATP-competitively inhibits the activity of mTOR, PI3Kα, PI3Kβ, PI3Kγ and PI3Kδ with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 37 nmol/L, 16 nmol/L, 68 nmol/L, 25 nmol/L and 42 nmol/L respectively.
- PI-103 HydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3724DNA-PK/PI 3-kinase/mTOR inhibitorPI-103 is a dual inhibitor of PI3K/Akt and mTOR with IC50 value of 0.002 μM , 0.003μM, 0.003μM, 0.015μM, 0.030μM for P110α, P110β, P110γ, P110 and mTOR, respectively .
- Everolimus (RAD001)Catalog No. :A8169MTOR inhibitor
Everolimus, also known as RAD001, is a potent and orally bio-available inhibitor of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), a key component of active PI3K/Akt pathway in human cancers.
- Rapamycin (Sirolimus)Catalog No. :A8167Original antifungal antibiotic
Rapamycin was used as a kind of original antifungal antibiotic, which is produced by Streptomyces hygroscopicus.
- ETP-46464Catalog No. :A8626ATR inhibitor,potent and selectiveETP-46464 is a cell-permeable quinoline-containing heterotricyclic compound that acts as a potent inhibitor against mTOR, ATR, DNA-PK, PI 3-Kα, and ATM (IC50 = 0.6, 14, 36, 170, and 545 nM, respectively).