Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- AZD7762Catalog No. :A5919Checkpoint kinase inhibitor,ATP competitiveAZD7762 is a novel ATP competitive inhibitor of checkpoint kinases. Chk family checkpoint kinases include Chk1 and Chk2. They are activated in response to DNA damage and phosphorylate CDC25A, CDC25C protein phosphatases, which delay cell cycle progression. Therefore, Chk activation initiates cell cycle checkpoint, causes cell cycle arrest, and allows DNA repair.
- MK-8776 (SCH-900776)Catalog No. :A8477Chk1 inhibitor,potent and selective
SCH 900776 is a potent and functionally selective inhibitor targeting cell cycle checkpoint kinase 1 (Chk1) (IC50 = 3 nM), Cdk2 (IC50 = 0.16 µM), and Chk2 (IC50 = 1.5 µM). Chk1 is an essential serine/threonine kinase which responds to DNA damage and stalls DNA replication, Chk1 is also essential for maintenance of replication fork viability during exposure to DNA antimetabolites. SCH 900776 is a weak inhibitor of CDK2.
- CHIR-124Catalog No. :A8394Chk1 inhibitor,novel and potentCHIR-124, a selective inhibitor, inhibits Chk1 with IC50 value of 0.3nM 2,000-fold more potently than Chk2 with IC50 value of 0.7μM. CHIR-124 also potently targets other kinases such as PDGFR with IC50 value of 6.6nM and FLT3 with IC50 value of 5.8nM .
- STF-62247Catalog No. :B2151Autophagy inducer in renal cellSTF-62247 shows selectivtoxicity and growth inhibition of renal cells lacking VHL; 25-fold greater sensitivity observed for cells with VHL deficiency compared to wild-type (VHL+).
- LY2606368Catalog No. :B1088CHK1 inhibitor
LY2606368 is a selective ATP competitive inhibitor of checkpoint kinase 1(CHK1) with IC50 value of 1.5nM in SW1990 cells .
- Chloroquine diphosphateCatalog No. :A8628Antimalarial drug,TLR7 TLR9 inhibitor
Chloroquine diphosphate is used as an antimalarial drug and also functions to increase sensitivity of tumor cells to radiation and chemotherapy via inducing autophagy .
- CilomilastCatalog No. :A4329Potent PDE4 inhibitorCilomilast, also known as SB-207499 or Ariflo, is a potent second generation inhibitor of type 4 phosphodiesterase (PDE4), an enzyme metabolizing cellular cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) which acts as a second messenger to disrupt the function of inflammatory cell and induce airway smooth muscle relaxation.
- Apremilast (CC-10004)Catalog No. :A4317PDE4 inhibitorApremilast, also known as CC-10004, is a novel and potent small-molecule inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4), a key enzyme involved in cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) degradation and cytokine production of inflammatory cells.