Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- STF-62247Catalog No. :B2151Autophagy inducer in renal cellSTF-62247 shows selectivtoxicity and growth inhibition of renal cells lacking VHL; 25-fold greater sensitivity observed for cells with VHL deficiency compared to wild-type (VHL+).
- Vicriviroc MalateCatalog No. :A2589CCR5 antagonist, orally active, second generation
Vicriviroc is an inhibitor of CCR5 signaling with IC50 value of 0.91nM .
- Chloroquine diphosphateCatalog No. :A8628Antimalarial drug,TLR7 TLR9 inhibitor
Chloroquine diphosphate is used as an antimalarial drug and also functions to increase sensitivity of tumor cells to radiation and chemotherapy via inducing autophagy .
- CilomilastCatalog No. :A4329Potent PDE4 inhibitorCilomilast, also known as SB-207499 or Ariflo, is a potent second generation inhibitor of type 4 phosphodiesterase (PDE4), an enzyme metabolizing cellular cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) which acts as a second messenger to disrupt the function of inflammatory cell and induce airway smooth muscle relaxation.
- Apremilast (CC-10004)Catalog No. :A4317PDE4 inhibitorApremilast, also known as CC-10004, is a novel and potent small-molecule inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4), a key enzyme involved in cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) degradation and cytokine production of inflammatory cells.