Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- Cucurbitacin ICatalog No. :A4512STAT3/JAK2 signaling inhibitorSelective inhibitor of STAT3/JAK2 signaling. Inhibits the activation of STAT3 and JAK2 and displays no activity on Src, Akt, ERK and JNK. Suppresses phosphotyrosine levels of STAT3, inhibits STAT3 DNA binding and STAT3-mediated gene expression. Induces apoptosis in cell lines expressing constitutively active tyrosine-phosphorylated STAT3.
- WP1066Catalog No. :A4140JAK2/STAT3 inhibitor,cell-permeableWP1066, an analogue of AG490, is a novel and potent inhibitor of janus kinase 2 (JAK2), which inhibits the phosphorylation of JAK2 and degrades JAK2 protein consequently blocking JAK2’s downstream signal transducer and activator of transcription (transcription-3 and transcription-5) as well as phosphoinositide-3-kinase pathways in a dose- and time-dependent manner.
- STF-62247Catalog No. :B2151Autophagy inducer in renal cellSTF-62247 shows selectivtoxicity and growth inhibition of renal cells lacking VHL; 25-fold greater sensitivity observed for cells with VHL deficiency compared to wild-type (VHL+).
- AZD1480Catalog No. :A4137JAK2 inhibitor,ATP-competitive and novel
AZD1480 is a novel small-molecule JAK inhibitor. It is able to block cell proliferation and induce apoptosis of myeloma cell lines.
- Chloroquine diphosphateCatalog No. :A8628Antimalarial drug,TLR7 TLR9 inhibitor
Chloroquine diphosphate is used as an antimalarial drug and also functions to increase sensitivity of tumor cells to radiation and chemotherapy via inducing autophagy .
- CercosporamideCatalog No. :A4511Mnk2 and JAK3 inhibitorPotent inhibitor of MAP-kinase interacting kinase-2 (Mnk2) and JAK3 (IC50 values are 11, 31 and 116 nM for Mnk2, JAK3 and Mnk1 respectively). Blocks eIF4E phosphorylation; exhibits antiproliferative and proapoptotic activity in cancer cells in vitro. Also inhibits Pkc1. Orally bioavailable.
- Tofacitinib (CP-690550) CitrateCatalog No. :A4135Potent JAK inhibitor
Tofacitinib citrate, also known as CP-690550 citrate, is a potent inhibitor of janus kinase 3 (JAK3), a hematopoetic cell-restricted tyrosine kinase involved in signal transduction regulating lymphocyte survival, proliferation, differentiation, and apoptosis.