Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- Aurora A Inhibitor ICatalog No. :A4126Aurora A inhibitorAurora A Inhibitor I is a novel, potent, and selective inhibitor of Aurora A with IC50 of 3.4 nM. It is 1000-fold more selective for Aurora A than Aurora B.
- CYC116Catalog No. :A4125Potent Aurora A/B inhibitorCYC116 is a potent inhibitor of Aurora A/B with Ki of 8.0 nM/9.2 nM, is less potent to VEGFR2 (Ki of 44 nM), with 50-fold greater potency than CDKs, not active against PKA, Akt/PKB, PKC, no effect on GSK-3α/β, CK2, Plk1 and SAPK2A.
- PHA-680632Catalog No. :A4122Aurora kinase inhibitor,novel and potentPHA-680632 is a novel and potent inhibitor of Aurora kinases, a small family of serine/threonine kinases regulating mitosis in chromosome segregation and cell division, that inhibits the activity of all three Aurora kinases with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values of 27 nM, 135 nM and 120 nM for Aurora A, B and C kinases respectively.
- HesperadinCatalog No. :A4118Aurora B kinase inhibitorHersperadin is an ATP-competitive small molecule inhibitor of Aurora B kinase, which is one of the three Aurora family kinases involved in the regulation of cell division, with half maximal inhibitory concentration IC50 of 250 nM, where the sulphonamide group of hersperadin inserts into the ATP-pocket in the catalytic cleft of Aurora B kinase and extends into the adjacent hydrophobic pocket. Hersperadin has been found to prevent the phosphorylation of Aurora B, where the Ser-10 phosphorylation of Aurora B in mitosis serves as a biomarker for mitotic progression, with IC50 of 40 nM leading to inhibition of chromosome alignment and segregation.
- ZM 447439Catalog No. :A4113Aurora Kinase inhibitor,potent and selective
ZM 447439 is a novel, potent and selective inhibitor of Aurora kinase, a family of serine/threonine kinases essential for accurate chromosome segregation during cell division, that inhibits the activity of purified recombinant Aurora A and Aurora B proteins in vitro with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values of 110 nM and 130 nM respectively and hence inhibits phosphorylation of histone H3 on serine 10.
- Barasertib (AZD1152-HQPA)Catalog No. :A4112Aurora Kinase B inhibitor, Potent and selectiveBarasertib, previously known as AZD1152-hydroxyquinazoline pyrazol anilide (HQPA), is a potent aurora kinase inhibitor, which is resulted from rapid phosphatase-mediated cleavage of the precursor, AZD1152, in serum following parenteral administration in vivo.