Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- RAF265Catalog No. :A8313Multiple intracellular kinases inhibitorRAF265, also known as CHIR-265, is a novel and orally available small molecule inhibitor of multiple intracellular kinases, including BRAFV600E, BRAF (wild-type), c-RAF, vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2), platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR), colony-stimulating factor (CSF) 1R, RET, c-KIT, SRC and STE20, with half maximal inhibitory concentration IC50 ranging from less than 20 nmo/L to more than 100 nmol/L, in which it exhibits the highest potency for BRAFV600E and VEGFR2 with half maximal effective concentration EC50 of 0.14 μM and 0.19 μM respectively. RAF265 has been found to inhibit proliferation of melanoma and colorectal cancer cell lines with active BRAF mutations and time- and dose-dependently suppress tumor regression in BRAFV600E melanoma and colorectal cancer xenograft models.
- GDC-0879Catalog No. :A5071B-Raf inhibitor,potent and selective
Potent and selective B-Raf inhibitor (IC50 = 0.13 nM against purified B-Raf V600E).
- Sorafenib TosylateCatalog No. :A8245Raf kinases and tyrosine kinases inhibitor
Sorafenib tosylate, also named nexavar, is a small-molecule anticancer compound .
- TAK-632Catalog No. :A8226Pan-RAF inhibitor,potent and selectiveTAK-632 is a selective inhibitor of BRAF, CRAF and BRAF-V600E kinase with IC50 value of 8.3 nM, 1.4 nM and 2.4 nM .
- Dabrafenib Mesylate (GSK-2118436)Catalog No. :A3347Inhibitor of BRAF(V600) mutantsGSK2118436 is a selective BRAF V600E inhibitor. BRAF encodes a proto-oncogene B-Raf also known as serine/threonine protein kinase B-Raf. It is critical in regulating the MAPK/ERK signaling pathway. BRAF mutations frequently occur in many human cancers. [1, 2] BRAF V600E mutant is constitutively active, allowing MAPK/ERK activation independent of upstream cues.
- PLX-4720Catalog No. :A3016BRAF kinase inhibitor
PLX-4720, a 7-azaindole derivative discovered by a structure-guided discovery approach, is a potent inhibitor of B-RafV600E, the most frequent oncogenic protein kinase mutation, with the value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 13 nM.
- SorafenibCatalog No. :A3009Raf kinases and tyrosine kinases inhibitor
Sorafenib is an oral multikinase inhibitor with activity against Raf kinase and several receptor tyrosine kinases, including vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2), platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR), FLT3, Ret, and c-Kit. sorafenib, inhibits tumor growth and disrupts tumor microvasculature through antiproliferative, antiangiogenic, and/or proapoptotic effects.
- Vemurafenib (PLX4032, RG7204)Catalog No. :A3004BRAF kinase inhibitor
Vemurafenib is an inhibitor of BRAF kinase. It inhibits BRAFV600E and also has inhibitory activity in vitro against several other kinds of kinases, including CRAF, ARAF and wild-type BRAF.
- LGX818Catalog No. :B1174RAF inhibitor,potent and selectiveLGX818 is a potent and selective inhibitor of RAF kinase with EC50 value of 3nM in A375 cells .