Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- KU-0060648Catalog No. :A1769Dual DNA-PK/PI3-K inhibitor, ATP-competitive
IC50: KU-0060648 inhibited cellular DNA-PK autophosphorylation with IC50 values of 0.17 μmol/L (SW620 cells) and 0.019 μmol/L (MCF7 cells), and PI-3K–mediated AKT phosphorylation with IC50 values of 0.039 μmol/L (MCF7 cells) and more than 10 μmol/L (SW620 cells).
- CAL-101 (Idelalisib, GS-1101)Catalog No. :A3005PI3K inhibitor
CAL-101 (Idelalisib, GS-1101), is a p110δ selective phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase inhibitor in a kinome-wide screen using purified enzymes and in cell-based PI3K isoform-specific assays.
- MiltefosineCatalog No. :B1371PI3K/Akt inhibitorMiltefosine is an inhibitor of PI3K/Akt signaling with IC50 value of 34.6±11.7μM, 6.8±0.9 μM when tested with MCF7 and Hela-WT respectively .
- BYL-719Catalog No. :A8346Selective PI3Kα inhibitor
BYL719 is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- AZD6482Catalog No. :A5478PI3Kβ inhibitor,potent and selectivePotent and selective inhibitor of PI 3-kinase β (PI 3-Kβ) (IC50 values are 0.69, 13.6, 47.8 and 136 nM for PI 3-Kβ, PI 3-Kδ, PI 3-Kγ and PI 3-Kα, respectively).
- AS-605240Catalog No. :A5176Potent and selective PI 3-Kγ inhibitor
AS-605240 is a selective PI3K γ inhibitor with an IC50 of 8 nM. 
- TG100-115Catalog No. :A2754PI3Kγ/PI3Kδ inhibitorTG100-115 is an inhibitor of PI3Kγ and PI3Kδ with IC50 values of 83 nM and 235 nM, respectively. TG100-115 shows no obvious activity against PI3Kα and PI3Kβ .
- TGX-221Catalog No. :A2681PI3Kβ inhibitor,potent,selective and ATP competitiveTGX-221 is a potent inhibitor of (phosphatidylinositol 3-kinases) PI3K which specifically inhibits PI3K -p110β isoform with IC50 value of 8.5 nM .
- XL147Catalog No. :A5112PI3K inhibitor,selective and reversibleXL147 is a potent and orally active inhibitor that targets Class I PI3Ks with IC50 values in the nanomolar level.
- LY 294002Catalog No. :A8250Potent PI3K inhibitor
LY294002 is a potent inhibitor of class I phosphoinositide 3-kinases (PI3Ks).