Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- AKT inhibitor VIIICatalog No. :A3149Allosteric Akt kinase inhibitor
AKT inhibitor VIII is a cell-permeable, reversible and potent, selective inhibitor of Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3 with IC50 values of 58 nM, 210 nM and 2.12 μM, respectively.
- CCT128930Catalog No. :A8617AKT inhibitorCCT128930 is a novel potent ATP-competitive, AKT inhibitor with an IC50 of 6 nM.
- A-674563Catalog No. :A8616Akt1/PKA/CDK2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveA-674563 is a potent selective protein kinase B/Akt inhibitor with an IC50 of 14 nM.
- PerifosineCatalog No. :A8309Akt inhibitor
Perifosine is an inhibitor of Akt .
- AZD5363Catalog No. :A1387AKT inhibitor,pyrrolopyrimidine derived
AZD5363 is a novel, potent phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K)/Akt pathway inhibitor with IC50 value of ~200nM.
- AT7867Catalog No. :A5653Akt1/2/3 and p70S6K/PKA inhibitorAT7867 is a potent ATP-competitive inhibitor of Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3 (IC50: Akt1= 32 nM, Akt2 = 17 nM and Akt3 = 47 nM).
- GSK690693Catalog No. :A5072Pan-AKT inhibitor,ATP-competitive and potentGSK690693 is a pan-Akt inhibitor targeting Akt1, 2, 3 with IC50 values of 2, 13 and 9 nM, respectively [1, 2]. In addition, it also inhibits AMPK (IC50=50 nM), DAPK3 (IC50=81 nM), PAK4, 5, and 6 (IC50=10, 52, 6 nM), as well as the members of AGC kinase family including PKA (IC50=24 nM), PrkX (IC50=5 nM), and PKC isozymes (IC50=2-21 nM) . GSK690693 reversibly occupies the ATP binding pocket of the kinase domain and competes with ATP as shown by crystal structure . It blocks the phosphorylation of downstream targets of ATK in a dose-dependent manner .
- MK-2206 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3010Akt1/2/3 inhibitor
MK-2206 dihydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of Akt1/2/3.
- GDC-0068 (RG7440)Catalog No. :A3006Pan-AKT inhibitor,highly selectiveGDC-0068 (RG7440) is a highly selective small molecule inhibitor of Akt with IC50s of 5, 18 and 8 nM for Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3.