Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- A-674563Catalog No. :A8616Akt1/PKA/CDK2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveA-674563 is a potent selective protein kinase B/Akt inhibitor with an IC50 of 14 nM.
- BIX 02189Catalog No. :A5801Selective MEK5 inhibitorBIX 02189 is a selective inhibitor of MEK5 with IC50 value of 1.5 nM.
- XMD17-109Catalog No. :A3942ERK-5 inhibitorThe protein kinase ERK5 (MAPK7) is an emerging drug target for a variety of indications, especially for cancer where it plays a key role mediating cell proliferation, survival, angiogenesis, and epithelial−mesenchymal transition.
- GlibenclamideCatalog No. :B1296Insulin production modulatorGlibenclamide is a sulfonylurea compound that modulates insulin production. Sulfonylureas bind to ATP-dependent K+ channels in beta cells of the pancreas, depolarizing them and stimulating the release of Ca2+, which in turn stimulates insulin production.
- Sotalol hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B3341β-adrenergic receptor antagonist
Sotalol hydrochloride is a potent and non-selective antagonist of β-adrenergic receptor. Sotalol is also an inhibitor of potassinm channels with the IC50 value of ~1.2mM in HEK cell lines .