Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- A-674563Catalog No. :A8616Akt1/PKA/CDK2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveA-674563 is a potent selective protein kinase B/Akt inhibitor with an IC50 of 14 nM.
- BIX 02189Catalog No. :A5801Selective MEK5 inhibitorBIX 02189 is a selective inhibitor of MEK5 with IC50 value of 1.5 nM.
- Gefitinib (ZD1839)Catalog No. :A8219Selective EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib, also known as ZD1839 or Iressa, is a potent and orally-bioavailable small-molecule inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values of 0.033 μM and 0.027 μM in A431 membrane prep and baculovirus lysate respectively.
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), human recombinantCatalog No. :P1008EGF, expressed in E.Coli, His-tag, suitable for cell culture.
Human epidermal growth factor (EGF) is a member of the EGF-family and plays an important role in the regulation of cell growth, proliferation, and differentiation through binding to its receptor EGFR.
- XMD17-109Catalog No. :A3942ERK-5 inhibitorThe protein kinase ERK5 (MAPK7) is an emerging drug target for a variety of indications, especially for cancer where it plays a key role mediating cell proliferation, survival, angiogenesis, and epithelial−mesenchymal transition.
- Gefitinib hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3433Potent EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib is an EGFR inhibitor, which interrupts signaling through the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) in target cells. Therefore, it is only effective in cancers with mutated and overactive EGFR.
- AZD8931 (Sapitinib)Catalog No. :A8375ErbB inhibitor
IC50: AZD8931 showed equipotent, reversible inhibition of EGFR (IC50, 4 nmol/L), erbB2 (IC50, 3 nmol/L), and erbB3 (IC50, 4 nmol/L) phosphorylation in cells The erbB receptor family is composed of four related receptor tyrosine kinases [epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR, erbB1), erbB2 (human epidermal growth factor receptor 2, HER2), erbB3 (HER3), and erbB4 (HER4)].
- AG-1478Catalog No. :A8357EGFR inhibitor,potent and selectiveAG-1478 is an inhibitor of EGFR which acts on EGF-stimulated Erk1/2 phosphorylation with IC50 value of 10 uM using ovarian cell line Ishikawa .
- Neratinib (HKI-272)Catalog No. :A8322HER2/EGFR inhibitor,potent and irreversible
Neratinib (HKI-272) is a potent inhibitor of HER-2 and is highly active against HER-2-overexpressing human breast cancer cell lines in vitro.
- PD168393Catalog No. :A2024EGFR inhibitorPD168393 is an irreversible kinase inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) with IC50 value of 0.70±0.09 nM and continued to have suppressed kinase activity after 8 hr in compound-free medium.