Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- SP 600125Catalog No. :A4604JNK1/2/3 inhibitor
SP600125 is a selective, reversible and ATP-competitive inhibitor of Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) with IC50 values of 40, 40 and 90 nM for JNK1, 2 and 3, respectively .
- JNK-IN-7Catalog No. :A3519Selective JNK inhibitorJNK-IN-7 is a selective JNK inhibitor with IC50 values of 1.54 nM, 1.99 nM, 0.75 nM to JNK1, JNK2, JNK3, respectively.
- CC-930Catalog No. :A3288JNK inhibitor,potent and selectiveCC-930 is a potent and selective inhibitor of JNK1/JNK2/JNK3 with IC50 values of 61 nM, 7 nM and 6 nM respectively.
- TAK-242Catalog No. :A3850TLR 4 signaling inhibitor
IC50: With IC50 of 1.1 to 11 nM, TAK-242 inhibited LPS-induced NO production, tumor necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin (IL)-6 in RAW264.7 cells and mouse peritoneal macrophages .
- AEG 3482Catalog No. :B9010inhibitor of Jun kinase (JNK)-dependent apoptosisInhibitor of JNK signaling
- ImiquimodCatalog No. :A5161TLR-7 agonist,immunomodulator with antiviral and antitumor activityIC50: Imiquimod activates toll-like receptor 7 (EC50 2.1 μM) on immune cells and also enables an OGF-mediated block of cell proliferation (IC50 2 μM) .