Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- SB 203580Catalog No. :A8254P38 MAP kinase inhibitor
SB203580, also called 4-(4-fluorophenyl)-2-(4-methylsulfinylphenyl)-5-(4-pyridyl) 1Himidazole , is a specific pyridinyl imidazole inhibitor of p38-MAPK (Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase) signaling pathway  .
- TAK-242Catalog No. :A3850TLR 4 signaling inhibitor
IC50: With IC50 of 1.1 to 11 nM, TAK-242 inhibited LPS-induced NO production, tumor necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin (IL)-6 in RAW264.7 cells and mouse peritoneal macrophages .
- ImiquimodCatalog No. :A5161TLR-7 agonist,immunomodulator with antiviral and antitumor activityIC50: Imiquimod activates toll-like receptor 7 (EC50 2.1 μM) on immune cells and also enables an OGF-mediated block of cell proliferation (IC50 2 μM) .
- PRIMA-1Catalog No. :A4483BAX inhibitorSelectively restores mutant p53 activity in tumor cells via activation of Bax and PUMA. Induces apoptosis and inhibits growth of human tumors with mutant p53.
- Tenovin-1Catalog No. :A4203SIRT2 inhibitor, activates p53Tenovin-1, a small molecule discovered by a cell-based screen, is a bio-active activator of p53 that elevates the levels of p53 protein, p53-downstream target p21CIP/WAF1 protein and mRNA and protects p53 from mdm2-mediated degradation with little impact on p53 synthesis.
- JNJ-26854165 (Serdemetan)Catalog No. :A4204P53 activator, blocking Mdm2-p53 interaction
JNJ-26854165, also named as Serdemetan, is originally developed as an activator of p53, is now regarded as a novel oral Human Double Minute-2 (HDM-2) ubiquitin ligase antagonist.