Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- TAK-242Catalog No. :A3850TLR 4 signaling inhibitor
IC50: With IC50 of 1.1 to 11 nM, TAK-242 inhibited LPS-induced NO production, tumor necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin (IL)-6 in RAW264.7 cells and mouse peritoneal macrophages .
- PyroxamideCatalog No. :A4497HDAC1 inhibitor
Inhibitor of histone deacetylase (HDAC); potently inhibits affinity purified HDAC1. Also inhibits the growth of tumor cells in vitro and in vivo. Induces p21/WAF1 expression in tumor cells.
- PCI-34051Catalog No. :A4091HDAC8 inhibitor,potent and selective
PCI-34051 is a potent, specific inhibitor of histone deacetylase 8 (HDAC8) with greater than 200-fold selectivity over the other HDAC isoforms, such as 1, 2, 3, 6 and 10. It induces caspase dependent apoptosis in cell lines derived from T-cell lymphomas or leukemias, but not in other hematopoietic or solid tumor lines.
- JNJ-26481585Catalog No. :A4090Potent HDAC inhibitor
JNJ-26481585 is a novel histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor that exerts a strong potency towards class I HDAC (including HDAC1, HDAC2 and HDAC3), with values of inhibition constant IC50 of 0.11, 0.33 and 4.8 nmol/L respectively, leading to strong anti-proliferative activities (IC50 ranging from 3.1 to 246 nmol/L) against a broad range of cancer cell lines including lung, breast, colon, prostate, brain and overian cancer cell lines.
- Panobinostat (LBH589)Catalog No. :A8178HDAC inhibitor
Panobinostat, as known as LBH589, is a novel and potent hydroxamic acid-based deacetylase inhibitor (DACis)that inhibits a broad spectrum of histone deacetylases (HDACs), including all Classes 1, 2 and 4 HDAC enzymes, at low nanomolar concentrations.
- ImiquimodCatalog No. :A5161TLR-7 agonist,immunomodulator with antiviral and antitumor activityIC50: Imiquimod activates toll-like receptor 7 (EC50 2.1 μM) on immune cells and also enables an OGF-mediated block of cell proliferation (IC50 2 μM) .
- SBHACatalog No. :A4498HDAC1/HDAC3 inhibitor,cell-permeableHistone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor (ID50 values are 0.25 and 0.3 μM for HDAC1 and HDAC3 respectively).
- TubacinCatalog No. :A4501HDAC6 inhibitor,potent,selective,reversible,cell-permeable
Tubacin is a potent, selective, reversible, and cell-permeable inhibitor of HDAC6 with an IC50 value of 4 nM.
- NSC 3852Catalog No. :A4496HDAC inhibitorHistone deacetylase inhibitor. Causes cell differentiation and antiproliferative activity in MCF-7 human breast cancer cells in vitro and displays antitumor activity in vivo.
- M344Catalog No. :A4105HDAC inhibitor,potent and cell-permeableM344 is a potent inhibitor of HDAC with IC50 value of 100 nM and enable the induction of cell differentiation .