Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- Bortezomib (PS-341)Catalog No. :A2614Proteasome Inhibitor
A potent (Ki = 0.6 nM), specific and reversible proteasome inhibitor. It inhibits cell proliferation of H460 cells (Human non-small cell lung cancer cell lines) with an IC₅₀ of 0.1 µM.
- ONX-0914 (PR-957)Catalog No. :A4011Immunoproteasome inhibitor,potent and selective
ONX-0914, previously known as PR-975, is a potent inhibitor of immunoproteasome, a form of proteasome generating peptides presented on major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class I molecule to cytotixic T cells, which selectively induces conformational changes in the S1 binding pocket of the immunoproteasome subunit β5i (low molecular mass polypeptide 7/LMP7) rather than the constitutive proteasome subunit β5 in human and mouse cells.
- PYR-41Catalog No. :B1492inhibitor of Ubiquitin-Activating Enzyme (E1)
PYR-41 is the first cell-permeable inhibitor of ubiquitin-activating enzyme E1, with no activity at E2.
- AM 114Catalog No. :A816320S proteasome inhibitorAM 114, a derivative of boronic chalcone, is a potent small-molecule inhibitor of the proteasome that inhibits the chymotrypsin-like activity of the 20S proteasome, with a value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of approximately 1 μM, resulting in a significant accumulation of ubiquitinated p53 and other cellular proteins in whole cells without significantly disrupting the interaction of p53 and murine double minute 2 (mdm2) proteins.
- MG-132Catalog No. :A2585Proteasome inhibitor, Cell permeable, reversible
MG132 (carbobenzoxy-Leu-Leu-leucinal) as a peptide aldehyde effectively blocks the proteolytic activity of proteasome complex.
- Clasto-Lactacystin β-lactoneCatalog No. :A2578Proteasome inhibitor
Cell-permeable. A highly specific, potent and irreversible proteasome inhibitor.
- MG-262Catalog No. :A8179Proteasome inhibitor
MG-262 (also known as Z-Leu-Leu-Leu-B(OH)2), a boronic peptide acid, is a potent proteasome inhibitor that selectively and reversibly inhibits the chymotryptic activity of the proteasome.