Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- LDN-193189Catalog No. :A8324ALK inhibitor,potent and selectiveLDN193189 is a selective transcriptional activity morphogenetic protein (BMP) type I receptors inhibitor. It inhibits activin receptor-like kinase-2 (ALK2) and ALK3 with IC50 values of 5 nM and 30 nM, respectively .
- CHIR-124Catalog No. :A8394Chk1 inhibitor,novel and potentCHIR-124, a selective inhibitor, inhibits Chk1 with IC50 value of 0.3nM 2,000-fold more potently than Chk2 with IC50 value of 0.7μM. CHIR-124 also potently targets other kinases such as PDGFR with IC50 value of 6.6nM and FLT3 with IC50 value of 5.8nM .
- Masitinib (AB1010)Catalog No. :A2942Tyrosine kinase inhibitor, potent and selectiveThe stem cell factor receptor (KIT) is a therapeutic target for the cancer, mastocytosis, and inflammatory diseases treatment. Masitinib (AB1010) is a novel phenylaminothiazole-type tyrosine kinase inhibitor that targets KIT.
- DMH-1Catalog No. :B3686Selective BMP ALK2 receptorDMH1 is a small molecule inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling with IC50 value of 107.9nM against ALK2 .
- Nintedanib (BIBF 1120)Catalog No. :A8252VEGFR/PDGFR/FGFR inhibitor
Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is an indolinone-derived oral active, triple angiokinase inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR)1-3, fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR)1-3 and platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR)α/β1. It has shown potent antiangiogenic activity at nanomolar (IC50, 20-100 nmol/L) by blocking these receptor-mediated signaling pathways1,2. Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is in clinical development for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis as these receptors have been shown to be potentially involved in the pathogenesis of pulmonary fibrosis3,4. As a novel angiogenesis inhibitor, it is also being widely evaluated in different cancer models and has displayed significant anti-tumor activities by inhibiting tumor blood vessel formation5-7.
- PD168393Catalog No. :A2024EGFR inhibitorPD168393 is an irreversible kinase inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) with IC50 value of 0.70±0.09 nM and continued to have suppressed kinase activity after 8 hr in compound-free medium.