Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- LDN-193189Catalog No. :A8324ALK inhibitor,potent and selectiveLDN193189 is a selective transcriptional activity morphogenetic protein (BMP) type I receptors inhibitor. It inhibits activin receptor-like kinase-2 (ALK2) and ALK3 with IC50 values of 5 nM and 30 nM, respectively .
- DMH-1Catalog No. :B3686Selective BMP ALK2 receptorDMH1 is a small molecule inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling with IC50 value of 107.9nM against ALK2 .
- GlyH-101Catalog No. :B1087CFTR Inhibitor IIGlyH-101 is a cell-permeable glycinyl hydrazone compound that blocks CFTR with Ki of 1.4 uM.
- IOWH-032Catalog No. :A8637CFTR inhibitorIOWH032 is a novel and potent CFTR inhibitor (IC50=1.01 uM) in T84 and CHO-CFTR cell based assays.
- VX-809Catalog No. :A8351CFTR correctorVX-809 is a CFTR corrector that partially restores the function of F508del-CFTR. In Fischer rat thyroid (FRT) cells, it increases F508del-CFTR maturation at EC50 of 0.1 μM, and elevates F508del-CFTR–mediated chloride transport at EC50 of 0.5 μM . It has no effect of other ion channels (hERG), transporter (P-gp) and disease-causing mislocalized proteins (α1-antitrypsin Z mutant) . VX-809 stabilizes N-terminal fragment of CFTR that contain MSD1 by altering its protein conformation [2, 3].