Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- SP 600125Catalog No. :A4604JNK1/2/3 inhibitor
SP600125 is a selective, reversible and ATP-competitive inhibitor of Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) with IC50 values of 40, 40 and 90 nM for JNK1, 2 and 3, respectively .
- JNK-IN-7Catalog No. :A3519Selective JNK inhibitorJNK-IN-7 is a selective JNK inhibitor with IC50 values of 1.54 nM, 1.99 nM, 0.75 nM to JNK1, JNK2, JNK3, respectively.
- CC-930Catalog No. :A3288JNK inhibitor,potent and selectiveCC-930 is a potent and selective inhibitor of JNK1/JNK2/JNK3 with IC50 values of 61 nM, 7 nM and 6 nM respectively.
- BDNF, human recombinantCatalog No. :P1007BDNF, expressed in E. coli, a potent neurotrophic factor.
Human Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) is a member of the NGF family of neurotrophic factors and supports the growth and survivability of nerve and glial cells.
- AEG 3482Catalog No. :B9010inhibitor of Jun kinase (JNK)-dependent apoptosisInhibitor of JNK signaling
- GNF-5837Catalog No. :A8303Pan-Trk inhibitorGNF-5837 is a potent pan-Trk inhibitor which display antiproliferative effects in cellular Ba/F3 assays (IC50 values are 7, 9 and 11 nM for cells containing the fusion proteins Tel-TrkC, Tel-TrkB and Tel-TrkA, respectively).