Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- GDC-0449 (Vismodegib)Catalog No. :A3021Hedgehog antagonist,potent and selective
GDC-0449 (2-chloro-N-[4-chloro-3-pyridin-2-yl-phenyl]-4-methane-sulfonyl benzamide), discovered by high throughput screening of a small molecule compound library followed by subsequent optimization through medical chemistry, is a potent and selective inhibitor of hedgehog (Hh) signaling, a pathway regulating cell growth and differentiation associated in pathogenesis of several cancers.
- BDNF, human recombinantCatalog No. :P1007BDNF, expressed in E. coli, a potent neurotrophic factor.
Human Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) is a member of the NGF family of neurotrophic factors and supports the growth and survivability of nerve and glial cells.
- GNF-5837Catalog No. :A8303Pan-Trk inhibitorGNF-5837 is a potent pan-Trk inhibitor which display antiproliferative effects in cellular Ba/F3 assays (IC50 values are 7, 9 and 11 nM for cells containing the fusion proteins Tel-TrkC, Tel-TrkB and Tel-TrkA, respectively).
- MelphalanCatalog No. :A4473DNA alkylating agentDNA alkylating agent; induces cytotoxicity through the formation of stable interstrand and intrastrand crosslinks within DNA. Inhibits growth of PC-3 cells (IC50 values are 0.074 and 0.77 μM for sequential dosing and single dosing respectively).
- Tariquidar methanesulfonate, hydrateCatalog No. :A3859P-glycoprotein inhibitor, potent and selective
Tariquidar methanesulfonate, hydrate is a potent inhibitor of P-glycoprotein (Pgp), a 170-kDa transmembrane protein acting as a drug efflux pump to actively transport structurally unrelated compounds out of cell, which noncompetitively inhibits the basal the activity of ATPase associated with Pgp.
- TariquidarCatalog No. :A8208P-glycoprotein inhibitor,potent and non-competitiveTariquidar is a potent inhibitor of P-glycoprotein (Pgp), a 170-kDa transmembrane protein acting as a drug efflux pump to actively transport structurally unrelated compounds out of cells, that noncompetitively inhibits the basal the activity of ATPase associated with Pgp.