Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- Z-DQMD-FMKCatalog No. :A1921Caspase-3 inhibitor,cell-permeable
Caspase-3 inhibitor. Inhibits MG 132-induced small cell lung cancer cell death in vitro.
- Z-VAD-FMKCatalog No. :A1902Cell-permeable, irreversible pan-caspase inhibitor
Cell-permeable, irreversible pan-caspase inhibitor. Inhibits caspase processing and apoptosis induction in tumor cells in vitro (IC50 = 0.0015 - 5.8 mM). Active in vivo.
- Z-YVAD-FMKCatalog No. :A8955Caspase-1 inhibitor
Z-YVAD-FMK is a potent cell-permeable and irreversible inhibitor of caspase-1.
- Caspase-3/7 Inhibitor ICatalog No. :A1925Caspase-3/7 inhibitorA potent, cell-permeable, and specific, reversible inhibitor of caspase-3 (Ki = 60 nM) and caspase-7 (Ki = 170 nM).
- Z-DEVD-FMKCatalog No. :A1920Caspase-3 inhibitor
Z-DEVD-FMK is a tetrapeptide caspase inhibitor that is considered relatively selective for caspase-3 and has been widely used in in vitro and in vivo models of acute injury to delineate roles for caspase 3 in neuronal cell death.
- Boc-D-FMKCatalog No. :A1904Pan-caspase inhibitor
Boc-D-FMK is a cell-permeable broad-spectrum caspase inhibitor that fully inhibits the pro-apoptotic effect of tumor necrosis factor-α (TNFα) with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 value of 39 μM .
- Q-VD-OPh hydrateCatalog No. :A1901Cell-permeable, irreversible pan-caspase inhibitor
Q-VD-OPH is a selective, brain and cell permeable, highly potent and irreversible inhibitor of caspase-3 ( IC50=25nm), caspase-1 (IC50=50nM), caspase-8 (IC50=100nM) and caspase-9 (IC50=430nM).
- PAC-1Catalog No. :A8177Procaspase-3 activator
Procaspase-activating compound; activates procaspase-3 to produce caspase-3 (EC50 = 0.22 μM). Also activates procaspase-7 in a less efficient manner (EC50 = 4.5 μM). Pro-apoptotic; induces apoptosis in both cancerous and non-cancerous cells dependent on procaspase-3 concentration (IC50 values are 0.003 - 1.41 and 5.02 - 9.98 μM respectively).