Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
Items 1-10 of 243
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021)Catalog No. :A3011GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
CHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).
- FH535Catalog No. :A3413Wnt/B-catenin inhibitorFH535 is a small molecule inhibitor of Wnt/B-catenin with IC50 values of 15.4μM, 10.9μM, 9.3μM, respectively in LCSC, Huh7, PLC cell lines .
- ICG 001Catalog No. :A8217Wnt/β-catenin pathway inhibitor
ICG001 is a small molecule inhibitor that targets Wnt/β-catenin pathway. It inhibits TCF/β-catenin mediated transcription by competing with β-catenin for CBP (CREB binding protein) but not p300 binding with an IC50 of 3 µM . It can be used to specifically evaluate the role of CBP/beta-catenin association on WNT signaling and cell physiology.
- Wnt-C59Catalog No. :A8685PORCN inhibitor,highly potent and selective
Wnt-C59 is a selective inhibitor of Wnt signaling with IC50 value of 74 pM .
- SalinomycinCatalog No. :A3785Polyether ionophore antibiotic;anti-cancer
- PluriSIn #1 (NSC 14613)Catalog No. :A4351SCD1 inhibitorNSC 14613 is a pluripotent cell-specific inhibitor (PluriSIn) that selectively eliminates human pluripotent stem cells (hPSCs) leaving a large array of progenitor and differentiated cells unaffected.
- LY2940680Catalog No. :A8651Hedgehog/SMO antagonist,inhibits Hh signaling
LY2940680 is a selective inhibitor of Smo receptor and thus inhibits Hh signaling pathway 
- GANT61Catalog No. :A1615GLI antagonist
GANT61 is a selective inhibitor of GLI with IC50 value of 13.56 μM (NBL-W-S cells, 48 hours).
- 6,2',4'-TrimethoxyflavoneCatalog No. :A8610Aryl hydrocarbon receptor antagonistAryl hydrocarbon receptor antagonist (EC50 = 0.9 μM). Exhibits no short term agonist activity and no species or promoter dependence.
- 3-Deazaneplanocin,DZNepCatalog No. :A1905S-adenosylhomocysteine and EZH2 inhibitor
3-Deazaneplanocin is a highly potent inhibitor of S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase with Ki value of 0.05 nM .