Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- BYL-719Catalog No. :A8346Selective PI3Kα inhibitor
BYL719 is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- LY2228820Catalog No. :A5566P38 MAP kinase inhibitorLY2228820 is a potent, selective, ATP-competitive small-molecule inhibitor inhibiting α- and β-isoforms of p38 MAPK with IC(50) values of 5.3nM and 3.2 nM, respectively .
- AS-605240Catalog No. :A5176Potent and selective PI 3-Kγ inhibitor
AS-605240 is a selective PI3K γ inhibitor with an IC50 of 8 nM. 
- MK-2206 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3010Akt1/2/3 inhibitor
MK-2206 dihydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of Akt1/2/3.
- GDC-0068 (RG7440)Catalog No. :A3006Pan-AKT inhibitor,highly selectiveGDC-0068 (RG7440) is a highly selective small molecule inhibitor of Akt with IC50s of 5, 18 and 8 nM for Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3.
- Everolimus (RAD001)Catalog No. :A8169MTOR inhibitor
Everolimus, also known as RAD001, is a potent and orally bio-available inhibitor of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), a key component of active PI3K/Akt pathway in human cancers.
- Paclitaxel (Taxol)Catalog No. :A4393Antineoplastic agent
Paclitaxel is a novel antineoplastic agent, which was discovered in a screen of extracts of thousands of plants and natural products for antineoplastic activity by a National Cancer Institute program.
- MK-8776 (SCH-900776)Catalog No. :A8477Chk1 inhibitor,potent and selective
SCH 900776 is a potent and functionally selective inhibitor targeting cell cycle checkpoint kinase 1 (Chk1) (IC50 = 3 nM), Cdk2 (IC50 = 0.16 µM), and Chk2 (IC50 = 1.5 µM). Chk1 is an essential serine/threonine kinase which responds to DNA damage and stalls DNA replication, Chk1 is also essential for maintenance of replication fork viability during exposure to DNA antimetabolites. SCH 900776 is a weak inhibitor of CDK2.
- Dinaciclib (SCH727965)Catalog No. :A8412Potent CDK inhibitor
Dinaciclib is a potent cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) inhibitor with IC50s for CDK2, CDK5, CDK1 and CDK9 at 1 nM, 1 nM, 3 nM, and 4 nM, respectively. It is in phase I or II clinical trials for various cancers.
- PHA-793887Catalog No. :A5459Pan-Cdk inhibitorIC50: PHA-793887 is a novel and potent inhibitor of CDK2, CDK5 and CDK7 with IC50 values of 8 nM, 5 nM and 10 nM, respectively.