Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- BYL-719Catalog No. :A8346Selective PI3Kα inhibitor
BYL719 is a selective PI3Kα inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- AZD8055Catalog No. :A8214MTOR inhibitor
AZD8055 is a selective inhibitor of mTOR kinase with IC50 of 0.8 nM . It competes with ATP at the ATP-binding cleft of mTOR. AZD8055 showed ~1000 fold selectivity against closely related kinases PI3K isoforms and ATM/DNA-PK . Furthermore, it had no significant activity against a panel of 260 kinases at 10 μM .
- AS-605240Catalog No. :A5176Potent and selective PI 3-Kγ inhibitor
AS-605240 is a selective PI3K γ inhibitor with an IC50 of 8 nM. 
- A 83-01Catalog No. :A3133ALK-5 inhibitorA 83-01 is a small-molecule inhibitor of activin receptorlike kinase (ALK)-5 with IC50 value of 12 nM.
- MK-2206 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3010Akt1/2/3 inhibitor
MK-2206 dihydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of Akt1/2/3.
- Everolimus (RAD001)Catalog No. :A8169MTOR inhibitor
Everolimus, also known as RAD001, is a potent and orally bio-available inhibitor of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), a key component of active PI3K/Akt pathway in human cancers.
- Paclitaxel (Taxol)Catalog No. :A4393Antineoplastic agent
Paclitaxel is a novel antineoplastic agent, which was discovered in a screen of extracts of thousands of plants and natural products for antineoplastic activity by a National Cancer Institute program.
- Barasertib (AZD1152-HQPA)Catalog No. :A4112Aurora Kinase B inhibitor, Potent and selectiveBarasertib, previously known as AZD1152-hydroxyquinazoline pyrazol anilide (HQPA), is a potent aurora kinase inhibitor, which is resulted from rapid phosphatase-mediated cleavage of the precursor, AZD1152, in serum following parenteral administration in vivo.
- Cucurbitacin ECatalog No. :N2791inhibits actin depolymerizationExtracted from Cucurbitaceae muskmelon sweet fruit stems;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- JNJ-26481585Catalog No. :A4090Potent HDAC inhibitor
JNJ-26481585 is a novel histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor that exerts a strong potency towards class I HDAC (including HDAC1, HDAC2 and HDAC3), with values of inhibition constant IC50 of 0.11, 0.33 and 4.8 nmol/L respectively, leading to strong anti-proliferative activities (IC50 ranging from 3.1 to 246 nmol/L) against a broad range of cancer cell lines including lung, breast, colon, prostate, brain and overian cancer cell lines.