Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell hippo-signaling'
- ICG 001Catalog No. :A8217Wnt/β-catenin pathway inhibitor
ICG001 is a small molecule inhibitor that targets Wnt/β-catenin pathway. It inhibits TCF/β-catenin mediated transcription by competing with β-catenin for CBP (CREB binding protein) but not p300 binding with an IC50 of 3 µM . It can be used to specifically evaluate the role of CBP/beta-catenin association on WNT signaling and cell physiology.
- Cucurbitacin ICatalog No. :A4512STAT3/JAK2 signaling inhibitorSelective inhibitor of STAT3/JAK2 signaling. Inhibits the activation of STAT3 and JAK2 and displays no activity on Src, Akt, ERK and JNK. Suppresses phosphotyrosine levels of STAT3, inhibits STAT3 DNA binding and STAT3-mediated gene expression. Induces apoptosis in cell lines expressing constitutively active tyrosine-phosphorylated STAT3.
- CCT128930Catalog No. :A8617AKT inhibitorCCT128930 is a novel potent ATP-competitive, AKT inhibitor with an IC50 of 6 nM.
- LY2109761Catalog No. :A8464TβRI/II kinase inhibitorLY2109761 is a small-molecule inhibitor selectively targeting both TGF-β receptor type I and II ((TβRI/II)) with Ki of 38 nM and 300 nM, respectively . It gave IC50 value of 69 nM in TβRI enzymatic assay . Crystal structure showed the binding of LY2109761 to the ATP binding site of the TGF-β R1 kinase domain . Weak inhibitory activities were reported for other kinases, including Lck, Sapk2α, MKK6, Fyn, and JNK3 (18–89% inhibition at 20 µM) .
- LY2157299Catalog No. :A8348TGF-βR1 inhibitor,potent and selective
LY2157299 is a potent small-molecule antagonist that specifically inhibits Transforming Growth Factor-β receptor I (TβRI).
- AZD8055Catalog No. :A8214MTOR inhibitor
AZD8055 is a selective inhibitor of mTOR kinase with IC50 of 0.8 nM . It competes with ATP at the ATP-binding cleft of mTOR. AZD8055 showed ~1000 fold selectivity against closely related kinases PI3K isoforms and ATM/DNA-PK . Furthermore, it had no significant activity against a panel of 260 kinases at 10 μM .
- LY2228820Catalog No. :A5566P38 MAP kinase inhibitorLY2228820 is a potent, selective, ATP-competitive small-molecule inhibitor inhibiting α- and β-isoforms of p38 MAPK with IC(50) values of 5.3nM and 3.2 nM, respectively .
- AS-605240Catalog No. :A5176Potent and selective PI 3-Kγ inhibitor
AS-605240 is a selective PI3K γ inhibitor with an IC50 of 8 nM. 
- Enzastaurin (LY317615)Catalog No. :A1670PKC beta inhibitor,potent and selective
Enzastaurin is an ATP-competitive, selective oral inhibitor of protein kinase Cβ with IC50 value of 6 nM .
- Palbociclib (PD0332991) IsethionateCatalog No. :A8335CDK4/6 inhibitor,highly selective
Description:IC50: Palbociclib is an orally active, potent and highly selective inhibitor of CDK4 and CDK6, with IC50 values for CDK4/cyclinD1, CDK4/cyclinD3 and CDK6/cyclinD2 of 11, 9 and 15 nmol/l, respectively.